1 GRADE, 2 GRADE, 3 GRADE, 4 GRADE, 5 GRADE, 6 GRADE, SCIENCE, ART, CIENCIAS SOCIALES

viernes, 17 de abril de 2020

Inglés 3º PRI and Inglés 4º PRI. Solutions.

I sent you an e-mail with solutions.


1.       Complete with am, are or is.
I am eleven.
You are cold.
He is happy.
She is a dancer.
It is an alien.
We are friends.
You are sad.
They are clever.

2.       Have got/has got.
She has got a new Teddy.
They have got a green ball.
Brian has got an orange scooter.
The children have got a new boat.
I have got a new and yellow car.
My friend has got a purple bat.
The teacher has got a new bike.
We have got a new computers.
My friends have got a nice Frisbee.
You have got a pink skipping rope.

3.       To be-To have.
Is your brother at home? No, he is not at home.
She is 15 years old now and her brother is 17 years old.
I have a car in the garage. It is blue and red.
Is Big Ben in Manchester? No, it is in London.
Have you got any boxes there? Yes, I have got three; they are small.
Are you a student? No, I am not.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario