1 GRADE, 2 GRADE, 3 GRADE, 4 GRADE, 5 GRADE, 6 GRADE, SCIENCE, ART, CIENCIAS SOCIALES

jueves, 28 de enero de 2016

WELCOME

Hello to everyone,

First of all, I want to say hello and welcome to this blog, called Science and Art, which is going to be related with Sciences and Art classes in bilingual section of Los Salados Primary School.

I will try to post the test´s dates, work to be done, concepts worked in the classroom… in Natural Science, and competitions and some works made for pupils in Art. I will try to do it weekly.

Also I will post others aspects that pupils are working on, directly or not related with the subjects named. 

Finally, I want to say that this is not an English blog, but a Science and Art blog in English. The difference is that in this blog the main concepts are Science and Art. English is only the way to work those subjects.


I hope this blog helps you, mothers and pupils, because this is the purpose I made it.

1 comentario: